Special Event Permits

Special Event Permit Application

This application is a request for the City to create a Special Event Permit. Please include as many details as possible.  The City may request more information after it is submitted.  

Event plans must follow City Ordinances.  Once issued, a copy of this permit will be shared with the Wildwood Precinct.  

Metro West and Monarch fire protection districts require permits for bonfires. Special event permits for bonfire requests in those districts will require that the applicant submit a copy of the fire district permit prior to the City of Wildwood issuing a special event permit for a bonfire. Eureka fire protection district does not require a permit for a bonfire at this time.

To apply, visit the Special Event Permit Application