Paying Traffic Fines

The fines / costs for violations set in the Wildwood Traffic Violations Bureau are established and may be paid by mail, online, or in person, but must be received no later than the court date indicated at the top of the ticket. Payments should be made by cash, check, or money order. Please do not send cash in the mail. Checks and money orders can be made payable to Wildwood Municipal Court. Your copy of the ticket should be signed and returned with payment.

Mail your payment to:
Wildwood Municipal Court
16860 Main Street
Wildwood, MO 63040

Payments are also accepted online.  

For tickets issued BEFORE 1/1/2020, you can pay online at or by calling 1-888-444-1187

For tickets issued AFTER 1/1/2020, you can pay online at