Trails & Trailheads
Updated April 28, 2020
All City trails are currently open. This includes Bluff View, Hamilton-Carr Greenway, Rock Hollow, and the Wildwood Greenway. The Al Foster Memorial Trail (operated by Missouri Department of Natural Resources) is still open, but Castlewood State Park, located on the eastern end of the trail is closed. Visit the COVID-19 Park Information page for details on closures in City parks.
Keep following CDC Guidelines, if you head out to use the trails...stay home if you do not feel well, retain social distancing when passing others on the trails, touch as little as possible - this includes, benches, etc., and remember restrooms are closed #GoBeforeYouGo.
- Al Foster Memorial Trailhead - Pavilions and restrooms are closed. Parking is open. Parking on-street in the Glencoe Area is prohibited.
- Bluff View Park - No closures.
- Community Park - north parking lot in Community Park, and the pavilions there, are closed. Playground, pavilion, restrooms, and the dog park in the south area are closed.
- Glencoe City Park - Restrooms, playground, and picnic areas are closed. Parking on-street in the Glencoe Area is prohibited.
- John L. LeCave Memorial Trailhead - Restrooms are closed.
- LaSalle Retreat & Conference Center (located on Rue de La Salle) has closed their parking lot;
- Rock Hollow Trailhead - Ridge Meadows Elementary School parking lot is open.
We will continue to monitor the degree and manner of usage of our parks and related facilities, and take additional measures as may be warranted to promote the safety of our residents.