Open a Business
IT’S ALL HAPPENING HERE IN WILDWOOD, MO.
Individuals, with ideas both grand and modest, collaborate harmoniously to craft a hospitable and inviting community. A community rich in natural beauty and resources for businesses large and small. We invite you to explore our City and see what we can build together.
Welcome to Wildwood, a City where the harmony of work and play coalesce into an extraordinary tapestry of possibilities. Nestled within a quieter part of St. Louis County, Wildwood beckons visionary entrepreneurs and business owners seeking not just a location, but an unparalleled lifestyle. Over 35,000 people call Wildwood their home. Here, we invite you to become part of a community that embodies the quintessential "Live, Work, Play" ethos, where the splendor of nature converges seamlessly with the vigor of commerce, making it an ideal place to own and operate a business while raising a family and savoring the great outdoors.
At the heart of Wildwood lies a testament to our unique blend of urban innovation and natural serenity: our thriving Town Center. Imagine a bustling hub where modern storefronts and thriving businesses are set against a backdrop of lush green spaces, picturesque parks, and winding trails. Our Town Center serves as more than a mere commercial district; it stands as the vibrant nucleus of our community.
At the heart of our Town Center is an exciting new development. Greenberg Development has proposed a multi-family mixed-use project at the corner of Taylor Road and Main Street. This ambitious project promises to transform the area into a bustling center of commerce, entertainment, and community life. As construction begins, residents and businesses can look forward to a revitalized and dynamic space that will serve as a focal point for the City’s economic growth.
Additionally, Wildwood is eagerly working on the development of its Village Green, situated just west of City Hall. The Village Green will be a central gathering place designed to foster community engagement and bring together businesses and residents in a vibrant, scenic setting. This thoughtful initiative showcases the City’s commitment to providing attractive spaces that will undoubtedly have a positive impact on economic development through events and a whole host of other community activities.
We have a wide range of available commercial spaces perfectly suited for your venture. Explore our current openings here.
But what truly sets Wildwood apart is its unrivaled natural bounty. Here, our City serves as a gateway to the majestic Ozark Mountains, granting residents and business owners the gift of adventure right at their doorstep. Whether you're hiking through rugged trails, biking along the Meramec River, or simply indulging in a serene afternoon picnic, Wildwood offers boundless opportunities to reconnect with nature and rejuvenate your spirit.
Wildwood’s Natural Beauty
- Wildwood is the third largest city in the State of Missouri in terms of its geographic size, with only Kansas City and Springfield larger in area
- Wildwood is bordered by portions of both the Meramec and Missouri Rivers
- Wildwood is 68 square miles in size, which includes 11 square miles of publicly held open space owned by the State of Missouri and St. Louis County.
State & County Parks:
- Babler State Park
- Rockwoods Reservation and Range
- Greensfelder County Park
- Anniversary Park
- Bluff View Park
- Community Park
- Glencoe City Park
- Green Pines Park
- Old Pond School Park
- Village Green (COMING SOON)
- August Tavern Creek
- Bonhomme Creek
- Caulks Creek
- Flat Creek
- Forby Creek
- Fox Creek
- Hamilton-Carr Creek
- Kiefer Creek
- Wild Horse Creek
Wildwood embodies the perfect fusion of progress and tranquility, offering a remarkable backdrop for your entrepreneurial dreams. In case you need more reasons, we have plenty. See below for just a few reasons why Wildwood should be the place you call home.
- Outdoor Living: Wildwood boasts an array of pristine parks, lush forests, and scenic trails, ensuring your escape from the hustle and bustle of City life is never far away. Imagine lunch breaks by the river, team-building hikes through the woods, or brainstorming sessions amidst the rustling leaves. This harmonious coexistence of nature and commerce enriches not just your business but your quality of life.
- Thriving Business Ecosystem: With a median household income of $140,685.00, our residents have the means to support local business. Whether you're launching a startup, expanding an existing venture, or setting up shop anew, Wildwood's community is ready to embrace your offerings.
- Prime Location: Wildwood sits at the western doorstep of metropolitan St. Louis, blending a touch of city and country living unmatched in the St. Louis region. Wildwood offers a strategic gateway to a vast consumer base while maintaining the charm of a small-town atmosphere. Our robust infrastructure and accessibility ensure your business connects effortlessly with regional markets.
- Quality of Life: Beyond business, Wildwood offers an exceptional quality of life. Raise your family in a safe, welcoming community, where education is prioritized, and the great outdoors are your playground. Enjoy a balance of modern amenities and the serene simplicity of suburban/rural living.
Start Your Journey Today!
Picture your business thriving amidst this backdrop – a place where your employees relish the work-life balance that comes naturally in our charming City. In Wildwood, you'll find a supportive community that values and champions local businesses. With a robust median household income of $140,685.00, Wildwood residents possess the financial means and a strong desire for innovative businesses that can enhance their quality of life.
As a business owner in Wildwood, you'll find yourself surrounded by parks, forests, and trails just moments away from your office. This unique blend of natural beauty and entrepreneurial vigor not only offers a remarkable backdrop for your professional ambitions but also enhances the quality of life for you, your employees, and your community.
The best way to get started is to reach out to our City Administrator, Thomas Lee. Please click here to have Thomas give you a call.