2541 Pond Road
Constructed Circa 1898
The house was built around 1898 by Andrew J. Kern. Andrew bought the land, one quarter of an acre, from his brother John A. Kern for $60. Andrew and his wife Matilda sold the property to a relative of Matilda's in 1905 for $550 and moved to Manchester.
*All information courtesy of St. Louis County Department of Parks and Recreation in an inventory prepared by Esley Hamilton.