- You Are Here:
- Historic Register
- City of Wildwood Historic Register
- Local Landmarks Designated
Local Landmarks Designated
Andrew J. Kern House
Built in 1898, and located at 2541 Pond Road, this former home is now the location of Higher Focus Photography.
Kern Service Station
This location originally housed a blacksmith and wagon shop established around 1893. The current building was constructed in 1925 and is located at 17301 Manchester Road. It became a service station in 1930, when Manchester Road was the original Route 66.
Glencoe School - Post Office
Built around 1871, this building was the Glencoe School. The building then became the Glencoe Post Office, which operated there until 1991. Since that time, the property has been a private residence. It is located on Old State Road.
Jaeger Farm Log Cabin
Private log cabin built in 1890.
St. Onge - Gimble Log Cabin
Private log cabin built in 1873.
Built in 1935, Stovall's Grove has been a dance hall and tavern for many years. The property is located at 18720 Stovall Lane.
Annie Rickard House
A private residence constructed in 1941 on Manchester Road.
Hencken Place (WHS)
Originally a house constructed in 1852, with several outbuildings. The property became a toy factory and store and today is the home of the Wildwood Historical Society. The property is located at 18750 Highway 100.
Old Pond School
One-room schoolhouse constructed in 1914 and acquired and restored by the City in 2001. This property is located at 17123 Manchester Road.
Ben Baumer House
Private residence constructed in 1891.
Second John E. Schnarr House
Historic building on Historic Route 66, located at 16941 Manchester Road, was built in 1929.
The Cottage in Wildwood - Dingley Bungalow
Historic dwelling, built in 1918, located at 2550 Eatherton Road, was home to Harold & Eunice Koch until 1956.