Annual Photography Contest
Submissions for the 2021 Photography Contest opens on June 1, 2021 and closes on June 22, 2021.
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE SUBMITTAL FORM (Form will become active on June 1, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. CST)
OUR CITY THROUGH YOUR EYES
Below are the rules for submitting photos to the 2021 Photography Contest.
- Entries will be received from 9:00 a.m. on June 1, 2021, through 4:00 p.m. on June 22, 2021.
- A completed entry form must be submitted with each photograph.
- Entries must be submitted via online form, which will be available when the entry period opens on June 22, 2021.
- Photographers do not need to be residents of the City of Wildwood, Missouri.
- Participants may submit up to three (3) photographs.
- By submitting the entry form, you agree that you shot the photograph and it is now the property of the City of Wildwood. Additionally, you agree, and grant permission, to allow the photograph to be used by the City in future articles, ads, webpages, promotional (printed or digital), and/or other materials.
- Must be in a digital format … NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Can be either color or black and white.
- Must have been taken between September 1, 1995 (the City’s incorporation date) and June 22, 2021.
- Must have been taken within the City limits of the City of Wildwood, Missouri.
- Entries from past contests will not be accepted.
- Subject matter of the photographs is limited to landscapes, buildings/structures, or wildlife scenes. A person, or persons, can be included in the photograph, but should not be the main subject of the image.
- Must submit entry form information with photograph.
- Please do not reduce the size of the photograph.
Entry Form Information
- Each submittal must be accompanied, by the following information:
- Name, Mailing Address, Telephone Number, and Email of Photographer.
- Location where photograph was taken.
- Acknowledgement that by submitting, you agree the photograph was taken by you, is now the property of the City of Wildwood, and may be used in any of its future publications.
- All entries will be placed on the City’s website and open to a vote of the public.
- The final selections will be completed by a panel of photography experts, who will use the voting completed by the public as a key factor in their review process.
- On-line voting will take place between June 30, 2021 through July 14, 2021.
- The professional judging will be completed by July 30, 2021.
- Winners will be announced on the City’s website no later than August 1, 2021.
- The photographers who have their submittals selected will receive a Wildwood prize.
- The City will not be printing a city calendar for 2022, but the winning photos will be used on our website, social media, print publications, and in other exciting new ways.