This Commission was originally established by an Ordinance adopted in 1997, and then reaffirmed in 2008. The first members were appointed by the City Council on June 12, 2017. The purpose of this Commission is to organize and conduct the Wildwood Celebration event each year, and manage its budget.
Current Commission Members are:
- Libby Wilson, Ward One - Term expires December 2022
- Vicki Helfrey, Ward Two - Term expires December 2022
- Karen Jehling, Ward Three - Term expires December 2024
- Sharon Hutson, Ward Four - Term expires December 2023
- Open, Ward Five
- Deborah Coleman, Ward Six - Term expires December 2022
- Holly Ferris, Ward Seven - Term expires December 2023
- Charlie Siebert, Ward Eight - Term expires December 2023
- Joe Garritano, City Council Member, Ward Eight - Council Liaison
This Committee will meet as necessary and dates and times will vary. All meetings are open to the public.
View all Agendas and Minutes
Meetings are now being held virtually. Please visit the Wildwood Celebration Commission Virtual Meeting page for links and other information.