- You Are Here:
|Other Link||Dog Park Details|
- ADA Accessible
- Dog Park ($50.00 Add-on)
- Drinking Fountain
- Picnic Areas
- Picnic Shelters
- Picnic Tables
- Trash Cans
The main entrance to Community Park can be accessed by taking Highway 109 to Pond Grover Loop Road (just north of Highway 100). At the roundabout, go west on Pond Grover Loop Road. This road will take you straight into Community Park. A secondary entrance is located off of westbound State Route 100, west of State Route 109. The entrance will be the first driveway on the right, after the Highway 100/Highway 109 intersection.
Trail access is also provided through Windsor Crest Subdivision, west of the new State Route 109 pedestrian bridge.
The new address to the park is 17155 Pond Grover Parkway in Wildwood. Some GPS and Mapping Applications do not recognize the new address, therefore try using 2153 Hwy 109 in Wildwood.
The main pavilion at the City's Community Park is available to rent. Please go to: www.cityofwildwood.com/pavilions for more information and to reserve, Thank you for your interest in our facilities. They are sure to provide an excellent location for events for many years to come.
Resident Rental Fee - $100
Non-Resident Rental Fee - $150
The two newest pavilions on the north end of Community Park located at Meadows Access Court (near the great meadow area) are now open and available for use on a first come first served basis.
Dog Park MembershipTo apply for Dog Park membership, click here: Dog Park Application
Items you will need to become a member:
- Application and Waiver Form (to be filled out online at the link above)
- current vaccination records for each dog for: Rabies, Bordetella, Canine Hepatitis, Distemper, and Parvovirus (Canine Influenza vaccine is highly recommended, but not required for membership.)
- the dog(s) must be spayed/neutered and at least 4 months old
- a recent utility bill (proof of Wildwood residency)
- a driver's license, or other photo ID
- a method of payment - Dog Park Membership costs $50.00 for the calendar year, for up to 3 dogs
1. Please social distance at least 6 feet, whenever possible.
2. We encourage users of the pavilion to bring their own supply of disinfecting wipes or other commercially available disinfectants to clean and disinfect bench and table surface's before and after use.
3. Consider bringing your own portable chairs/and or folding table to use to further minimize risk.
4. Please wash hands or use hand sanitizer before entering the park and after leaving.
5. Please wear protective facial masks, unless exempted.