Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Apply to Serve on Boards and Commissions

  1. Note:

    Our website is currently experiencing issues in our form submittal process. We are working on the issue and appreciate your patience. If you receive an error message after submitting the form, please contact the City Clerk's office at 636-405-2029 or via e-mail at

  2. Select the board or commission you are applying for:*
  3. By submitting this form, I agree that the city of Wildwood may conduct a public records search of my background.*
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.