Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Request for Stump Removal

  1. Have you or a former owner installed personal property (irrigation, sprinkler system, invisible fence), in the right of way (the area between the sidewalk and the street)?*
  2. If you answered no to the above question, please skip the next question and submit your form.
  3. If you answered yes, please fill out the form at the link below.

    The Hold Harmless Agreement is a statement of permission that allows the contractor to remove the stump in the presence of the sprinkler system.  

    The City will not order stump removal without this permission.  

  4. Click yes or no to agree to the terms of the Hold Harmless agreement to be found at the link above.

    The City of Wildwood will order the stump removal work once this confirmation is received. 

  5. Leave This Blank:

  6. This field is not part of the form submission.